Jackie Chan's unused stunt double. Occasionally writes things. Lighting technician. Bookseller. Cynical optimist. Drug free.
"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you."
Posted on 28 July, 2014Reblogged from paper-r1val
The world is an awful place and I’m always afraid of dying.
My new band name and perspective on life.
Posted on 24 July, 2014
1. The meaning behind my URL: there really was no meaning behind it. it was a random name i chose way before i knew that 7 Seconds was a band.
3. Tattoos I have: “Rawr” on the inside of my left arm, “PMA” w/ lightning bolt and a black paw print on the inside of my right arm, and “home.” on my chest (for now….)
6. Favorite band: I don’t think I could ever pick a favorite tbh
16. Favorite movie: Brick, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future
18. A phobia: I still have a bit of a phobia of the dark, especially living in a large city full of crime.
Tagged #thecarrienations Posted on 24 July, 2014
I hate to promote work stuff on here, but DC Comics has designated today as Batman Day for the 75th Anniversary and Barnes & Noble is giving away copies of Detective Comic #27 aka the first appearance of Batman and there are tons of giveaways, sales, and other things going on around the store.
If nothing else, come say hi to an Asian dude who just wants to take a nap.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Tattoos I have
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite band
7. Biggest turn-off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn-on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favourite movie
17. A fact about my life
18. A phobia
19. Middle name(s)
20. Anything you want to ask
Ashley Cadwallader of Smalls announced late last night that she would be quitting the band and flying home from tour immediately. After months of struggling with the decision, Cadwallader realized she could no longer take the abuse and vitriole thrown at her by her own bandmates because they refused the accept the fact that she is gay. Homophobia is something we don’t have to deal with often in this scene, but when it comes from someone’s own band, it becomes clear that this a problem we are still a long way away from fixing within music. Check out a message from someone close to the situation while we wait to hear back from Cadwallader below after the jump.
This is awful.
Posted on 23 July, 2014Reblogged from propertyofzack